The Armstrong Clark Advantage
Wood deteriorates, turns gray, and absorbs water because it loses its natural oil. It becomes susceptible to fungus, rot, and infestation once the natural defense system provided by the wood's oil is gone.
When we get dry skin, we do not apply a drying top coat, we apply a conditioning oil. Wood works the same way- wood needs conditioning for longer life.
Our formula is a combination of drying and non-drying oils that give the user two layers of protection with one brush stroke. Non-drying conditioning oils separate from the drying side of the formula to penetrate into the wood fiber where the wood's natural oils used to be. This process rejuvenates the wood. The drying oils stay at the surface and lock in the conditioning oils as they lock out the harmful effects of Mother Nature.
Our high quality stain is guaranteed not to peel or crack. Armstrong-Clark oil base stain is Long Lasting, Easy to Apply, and a Breeze to Maintain.
- 1Can be applied in direct sunlight up to 110° +F
- 2Able to walk on wet stain without having to backbrush (application footprints blend in over 24 hours)
- 3Wet stain marks blend in when stain is applied within 20-30 minutes
- 4No stripping, sanding, or media blasting on maintenance coats
- 5Can be exposed to rain 60 minutes after stain fully absorbs into the wood
- 6No wiping required during application
Hardwoods & Softwoods